Luxury on Land and Sea 10 Days/9 Nights $4,916 pp
Luxury on Land and Sea
10 Days/9 Nights $4,916 pp
Day by Day
Welcome to Quito and Ecuador! At the airport you will be greeted by a member of our staff who will escort you all the way to your hotel, giving you a short briefing on Quito and the country in general with valuable information you need to know at first hand. Private Service with guide and driver, baggage handling of two pieces of luggage per person at hotel and at airport.
Hotel Casa Gangotena (Luxury Double Room)
Quito’s colonial quarter, the largest and best preserved of South America, is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. We will stroll at the Independence Plaza, flanked by the Cathedral, the Presidential Palace, the Municipal Building and the Archbishop’s Palace. We will visit the temple of La Compañia de Jesús and its awesome gilded interior. We will continue on to the Monastery of San Francisco, one the of great religious buildings of the New World; its impressive façade and atrium that lead to its Baroque interior influenced by Moorish style, with the winged Virgin of Quito at its main altar. The tour ends at a lookout point with a great view of Quito.
Hotel Casa Gangotena (Luxury Double Room)
Day 3 to 5
The adventure begins in Ecuador’s heritage capital, Quito, in the early morning when we pick-up our guests from the Hotel. Mashpi, a 1,300 hectare (3,200 acres) conservation property located within the Metropolitan District of Quito, forms a part of the Ecuadorian Choco biosphere reserve, known as one of the world’s greatest biodiversity hotspots. The sudden shift in altitude (from 2800 m.a.s.l. to 1000 m.a.s.l.) will allow us to discover the spectacular natural diversity of the Andean landscape as we travel through the dry valley of Pomasqui towards the cordillera’s western flank, into the lush and misty Mashpi cloud forest.
Mashpi Lodge Program (Wayra double room)
Shared transfer back to Quito. Overnight at Casa Gangotena (Luxury double room)
Day 6 to 10 –
Transfer out to Quito Airport to take your Galapagos flight
Yacht Isabela 5 Days/4 Nights (Classic Twin Cabin)
We’re delighted to have you on board for this unparalleled 5-day journey of discovery to some of the Galapagos’ most beautiful islands. Our itinerary begins at the highlands of Santa Cruz Island, where we will have lunch and see Galapagos giant tortoises face to face. After a day of exploring, we sail to a stunning anchorage at Santa Fe Island to visit its white-sand beach, where we will come close to numerous sea lion harems. This is a wonderful spot for our water-based activities: snorkel, kayak or glass-bottom boat. In the afternoon, we disembark amid the waters of South Plaza Island, with its yellow-gray land iguanas munching cactus fruits, and a coastline where we find sea lion colonies and dozens of sea birds. A favorite among many visitors, North Seymour Island offers an enjoyable walk along the coastline of this island, where we will observe numerous bird colonies as well as sea lions and marine iguanas. Later, we disembark on the north shore of Santa Cruz Island at the glorious white beach of Las Bachas, great for a swim or snorkel. Thursday’s expedition starts at Bartolome Island, with its unbeatable volcanic viewpoint, golden-sand beach and excellent wildlife exploration for snorkelers or glass-bottom boat passengers. Then, we land at the white coral-sand beach of Sullivan Bay, ideal for swimming or snorkeling, and walking across dramatic lava fields. We end our journey at Baltra.
- Quito airport is located about one and half hours from Quito depending on traffic conditions, please make sure you do not leave anything behind.
- Overnight in Quito at Casa Gangotena for two nights: located in the heart of the historic old town of Ecuador’s capital city, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1978. Casa Gangotena enjoys an incredible location right across from the centrally-located San Francisco Plaza, which is just a few blocks away from the gilded interior of the La Compañía Church as well as the City Museum, the Santo Domingo Plaza, the Presidential Palace, numerous cultural hotspots and the bustle of one of the capital’s most iconic neighborhoods.
Package price: $ 4,916 pp
- Transfers in/out Quito.
- Accommodation in Casa Gangotena
- Isabela Yacht: Accommodations, all meals, island sightseeing, naturalist guides and lecture services in English/Spanish only, snorkeling gear, internet*, luggage handling, medical care on board (but not the cost of medication), taxes and transfers in the islands.
- Soft drinks on board
- Shared transfers to airport for flights to / from Galapagos are included in these rates.
- Air Ticket Quito-Galapagos-Quito
- Galapagos National Park Entrance Fee*
- Migration Control Card*
- Wet Suits available for rent, NET rate US$ 17 + VAT per guest for 5-day expeditions
- Fuel surcharge
- Alcoholic** beverages, gratuities, laundry or valet services, gifts and additional items.
– Accommodation in double/twin room
– Price per person based on twin/double standard occupancy
– Hotels subject to availability (or similar standard)
– $ 500 pp nonrefundable deposit
– Not applicable with other promotions
– Restrictions apply
– Exclusive for direct customers
– For travel agencies or tour operator rates, please contact us
Galapagos travel experts
Galapagos and Ecuador tours direct sales:United States: +1-855-500-0496
United Kingdom: +442033717096
Direct phone: +59322988312
Travel agents and Tour operators: +18883105745
USA Travel agents support line: +59322988320
Toll free US Tour operator line: +18007739048