Galapagos Packing List
In this section, we’ve included a handy list of everything you’ll want to bring with you to the Galapagos Islands. Please remember that flights to Galapagos restrict checked luggage to one (1) piece that does not exceed 23 kg (50 lb). Hand luggage cannot exceed 8 kg (17 lb).
You can also simply:
Hiking at Punta Pitt (San Cristobal Island) in Galapagos
- 1 Small backpack (waterproof, if possible)
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Sneakers with rubber soles
- Long pants
- Long and Short sleeved shirts
- Bathing suit (wetsuits* are recommended for snorkeling during the colder months between July and December)
- Hat or cap
- Toiletry kit (biodegradable shampoo please)
- Camera and/or camcorder
- Any important medicine you might be taking
- A good book and notebook
*Wetsuits are available onboard for rent.